I control my own diary so please contact me directly to book dates, then contact Vitality Holistic Training to book the course and receive all the details.
I look forward to passing on my knowledge and skills to you.
Reiki Training; levels 1, 2 and 3 all taught over 2 days each level.
Level 1 - You will be taught:
The origins and history of reiki,
About your reiki lineage,
About the chakras and how to ground, center and protect yourself.
How to meditate and connect to the reiki energy.
I teach you about the energy meridians and the hand positions.
You receive your first attunements that will open your connection to reiki.
This level will give you the gift of reiki healing energy enabling you to heal yourself, friends, family, pets and environment.
2 days £150
Level 2 , Practitioner Level:
This level deepens your connection to the reiki energy,
Gives you the symbols to work with and the tools to enable you to set up your own reiki practice.
2 days £150
Level 3, Master Teacher Level:
Once you reach this level reiki is now a way of life!
You will be strengthening and deepening your connection to reiki in a very meaningful way.
Message for details and prices of this.
I usually ask for you to complete a minimum of three months practice between each level of reiki attunement and at least one year before doing the master level.
This is because i feel that this is the required amount of time to fully assimilate the reiki energies and have a clear understanding of what you are working with, as well as a good length of time to continue and deepen your spiritual practice.
Once you have completed any reiki training with me, I will be your reiki mentor for life, for ongoing support and guidence.
I also hold reiki share evenings a few times a year where you will have the opportunity to meet other reiki practitioners and we can share reiki with one another.
These events are invaluable as you begin your reiki journey.
Soul Midwives are non medical, holistic and spiritual companions to the dying.
We draw on traditional, gentle skills, now largely forgotten, applying them to our modern world to ease the passage of those who are dying and help their families.
We are trained in a varitety of holistic, theraputic techniques to ensure loving compassionate care at all times and to facilitate a peaceful and gentle death.
Our services are used within people's own homes, in hospices and in care homes.
The 12 Principles of Soul Midwifery
• To work as non-medical holistic companions who guide and support a dying person in order to facilitate a gentle and tranquil death.
• To support and recognise the individual needs of the dying person and ensure they feel loved and supported.
• To create and hold a sacred and healing space for the dying person (whether in a hospital, a hospice or at home).
• To respect and honour a dying person’s religious/spiritual or atheist/agnostic beliefs and practices.
• To work as non-denominational, multi-faith practitioners who honour the dying person’s beliefs about life, death or the afterlife.
• To listen, provide gentle therapeutic techniques, and ensure compassionate care at all times.
• To ‘serve’ our friend; not aim to ‘fix’ or ‘rescue’.
• To give healing, using sound, touch, colour, scented oils or other gentle techniques to alleviate pain and anxiety.
• To keep a loving vigil.
• To work holistically with the spirit and soul of our friends at all levels and stages of transition.
• To support families and their loved ones, giving loving care with a human touch
• To provide comfort, continuous support and reassurance in helping a dying person to experience the death he or she wants.
Stuck for a gift idea?... give the gift of relaxation.
My Gift Vouchers are available and can be redeemed against any of my Treatments and Therapies
With my Loyalty Cards, I give you a stamp each time you have one of my treatments.
When you have collected 9 stamps, you can claim a free treatment of the same value.
Signature Product Line - The Earth Works Cosmetics
We take great care in choosing the ingredients that go into our products.
Only the best plant derived ingredients including oils, butters, plant extracts and essential oils are used. (Our products are vegan)
The aromas of our products come from floral, earthy and citrus essential oils.
All of this contributes to the uplifting experience when using The Earth Works Cosmetics.
With us YOU can be assured that natural really does mean natural, NONE of the following are contained in our products:-
Synthetic fragrances or colours,
Animal derived ingredients,
not even beeswax.
Etiquette, Disclaimer & Cancellation Policy
For the respect of the massage therapist and other clients, please follow our etiquette code.
• Have good hygiene and cleanliness
• Do not schedule a massage if you have an acute or contagious illness
• Do not wear strongly-scented body products
• Do not consume alcohol or drugs prior to your massage appointment
• A £10 non refundable deposit, payable by bank transfer, may be asked for upon booking certain treatments.
• Cancelling appointments with less than 24 hours notice may incur a cancellation charge.
• If you arrive late for an appointment, the remaining time will be used to its best advantage.
Client - therapist relationship;
The relationship between the massage therapist and clients is strictly professional.
Sexual or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated; if the client displays such behavior, the therapist will immediately terminate the massage session, and the client will be liable for full payment. Gift vouchers are non refundable.