Etiquette and Disclaimer
- For the respect of the massage therapist and other clients, please follow our etiquette code.
- • Have good hygiene and cleanliness
- • Do not schedule a massage if you have an acute or contagious illness
- • Do not wear strongly-scented body products
- • Do not consume alcohol or drugs prior to your massage appointment
- • 24 hours notice is required for any cancellation
- • If you arrive late for an appointment, the remaining time will be used to its best advantage
Client – Therapist Relationship
The relationship between the massage therapist and clients is strictly professional. Sexual or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated; if the client displays such behavior, the therapist will immediately terminate the massage session, and the client will be required for full payment.